Friday, June 6, 2008

A BIG update!

So where to start.....let's see....Our wedding has now moved to Maui, Hawaii!!!. I know, I know a crazy huge move, but to make a long story short, that's what we want and it's going to be beautiful. We will be finalizing a lot of the details this weekend and early next week. The date has also change to June 12, 2009 instead of the 6th. We figure a Friday would work out better and that date is available at the place we want to do the ceremony and the reception so we are good to go. I have to say planning a wedding is a lot more stressful then I had thought. It's a lot harder then it looks. I have changed the dress for the girls that will be coming to one that I found at JcPenney. It's a coral color, short very pretty. Here is the link if you want to check it out!!! Click here One kinda crappy part is we had already ordered our Save The Date Cards. They were awesome, but no good now. I'm going to try and figure out something to do with them. Once more info is available I will let you all know.
I want everyone to send out a little prayer for my dearest friend Paige Moe. She is expecting her first baby girl any day now! Paige, I am thinking about you and can't wait to meet the little Kennedy! ;-)
For my birthday Dave got me some awesome Cubs ticket
s. I wanted to share some of our pictures and let you know the game was amazing and they won!!! ;-)
Aren't we Cute! ;-)
Lou! Gotta Love him!!

I love how my camera got this shot!


CUBS WIN!!!! ;-)
So about 2 weeks ago today, the Friday of Memorial Day weekend Tasha, Dave and I went out after work. The sad news about this little get together is Tasha had some news for me and she wasn't sure how I was going to take it....She has decided to move back to Australia. She will be going in September so I have a few more months before I have to say goodbye. ;-( But I am very happy for her and I wish her the best of luck. Well, our little get together ended up growing so I thought I would share some of those pictures as well. We always have a good time hanging out and playing darts!!! ;-) BIG smile! ;-)

Shot for Tasha!?!?!?!?!?!

Dave in the car on the way home!!!

Tasha and John on the way out. I think this is the first time I've seen John kinda sober leaving a bar!! ;-)

Me and John!! ;-)

The BEST girl ever!!! She will be missed.

Bulls Eye....Oh Yeah!


The cutes couple EVER! ;-)

Well, I think that's it for now. Things are starting to cool down so hopefully I'll be able to keep this up better! Till next time....Love and miss you all! ;-)

No comments: