Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A Few Updates!

I wanted to share these updated pictures of baby Markus. I got a few with his eyes open. and some with the awesome bibs that I made him!!! ;-) Thanks Jessi - Keep the pictures coming.
Work this week sucks. There is just so much crap going on it's hard to keep up. Needless to say we are in a very bad financial situation and being in accounting makes the job a little bit stressful. On a sad note (I know i'm a dork, but that's why you all love me) our puffer fish is dying. He hasn't eaten since last Friday. I've been working with Joey (the fish ) guy and the sad part is there is nothing that we can do. I'm going to take some pictures of him tomorrow. He's an awesome fish. He would get all excited when I came over to feed them and the whole time I had the tank open he would spit water at me. I'm just hoping that he is slowly getting better and by Friday he will be is normal self.
Besides work, nothing else is really going on. I'm still lazy. I just
don't feel like doing anything these days. But this weekend I will be getting back to working out on Saturday and Sunday and then at least 2 days during the week. Ya know how it goes.
I want to send out a special thanks to my mom and Tony for everything they did for us while they were here and all my awesome b-day presents. I love everything.
I also want to send a big hug and huge thank you to Christa for her beautiful gift. I still haven't found a place for it, but once I do I will send you a picture.
Nothing else to update on. Dave is doing great. Hating his job, but what else is new! He was supposed to be retired by now - at least that's what he said when I first met him. He would be retired by 25.......still waiting ;-) Cali is being herself. She was at the doctor today for a bad ear infection and she is now on a diet. Doc says she needs to lose 13 pounds. So no more treats and we will be measuring her food. I shouldn't say no more treats, just not as many. I will leave you all with some more pictures. These are from the bonfire we had
on 4-20-08. Love and miss you All. I will see some of you very soon. XOXOXOXOXO





1 comment:

Christa said...

your so welcome! miss you a whole bunch!