For those that read this......
So sorry for the month long break, I really have no excuse except days get away from me.
Since the last time I've posted lots have gone on...I don't really know where to start.
On Saturday 2-9-08, it was a beautiful day here in San Diego. I think it was one of the nicest we had so far. My friend Tasha was meeting Dave and I at the
I mailed our application form for the wedding site about 2 weeks ago or so. I'm hoping we will get the permit soon. I can't wait to order the Save the Date cards. I'd order them now, but I want to make sure we have that date before I do anything. I would hate to have to reorder something because we had to change the date.
Dave and I had a very nice Valentines Day! ;-) We went to dinner the night before. We did that last year b/c we couldn't get into the restaurant we wanted that night, but it turned out to be a better idea anyways. It's less crowded and I think some places hick up the prices that night so it seemed that we paid less. So we did that again this year. Dave sent roses to my work!!! ;-)
A VERY, VERY, VERY special congratulations goes out to my mom and Tony for their recent Engagement. I love you mom and wish you and Tony the best! ;-)
On 2-16-08 Dave and I made our first "almost" married couple purchase...we bought a California King Bed!!! ;-) In probably October of 07 our Queen started making this popping noise every so often and it would be loud enough that it would keep me up all night. So I was talking to my mom and she had me call JcPenney to see if it was covered under warranty or not. I've had the bed since 99. After going through a tech coming out here to look at it and a bunch of paperwork they finally called to say that it is a defect and they would be giving us a credit of what we paid for the bed to go pick out a new one. So we decided to go bigger!!! We LOVE it. It is so comfortable. I hate getting out of bed now. We had to do some major rearranging to get everything to fit, but we made it work. I know most didn't see the room before, but this is how we have it now. It gives us a lot more room. It's awesome!
Well, I think that's about the gist of everything. No other wedding news. Once I get the Permit we will be to our next step. My mom is coming to San Diego in April to go wedding dress shopping with me. We are also going to look at ceremony sites and figure out what I want as far as flowers go. I will have a few of my girls with us and I've been asked by the lovely Maid of Honor Christa to take lots and lots of photos. I will also try and do a little video as well. I won't post those pictures on here, just because I don't want Dave to see them, but I will email those individually. Can't wait...its going to be LOTS of fun. We will also be celebrating by birthday that weekend too, so It will be even more special cuz mom is here!
Today was a pretty boring day...I was home all day with a bad migraine. But it gave me time to be able to do this post. I will do my best to be more up to date with this for those that read it. Love and miss you all! ;-)
1 comment:
i still read it.
thanks for updating.
but
i already knew most of it.
hehe.
jk
;)
miss u
Post a Comment