Saturday, March 22, 2008

All Set....

So today we got a receipt from the Permit place about our Ceremony site....so we are all set!!!! Whooo Hoooo! ;-) The date is ours, the spot is ours, now I can start ordering some of the fun stuff. This weekend I'm going to pick my pictures for the Save The Date Cards and get those ordered and on there way. I called and made an appointment with the Sheraton for the Saturday that my mom is in town so we can go check that out for our reception. If we like it and the price is reasonable that would make things so easy because it is basically right across the street from the ceremony site.
On another note....the weather here is Beautiful ;-) It was 86 today. Dave and I did some work on the outside to get it ready for the awesome summer that we are going to have and the visitors that will be showing up in a month! Some also pretty cool news is Dave got a call from his friend Jason and him and his wife Kim were waiting to get on a cruise in San Diego so we were able to meet up with them for about an hour or so. It was great to see them. I was a little jelouse that they were going on a cruise, but hey I have the beach just 12 blocks aways so I guess I really can't complain. They dock back in San Diego on Thursday so as long as they have some time before they have to catch there plan back to IL we should be able to meet up with them again. Dave was really happy to be able to see Jason. I guess it's been a while.
No other really big plans for the rest of the weekend. Just going to enjoy the weather and relax.
Happy Easter to everyone!! ;-)

No comments: