Monday, September 5, 2011

Week 16 & Labor Day!

I love long weekends!!! We were able to get a lot done which feels nice!! Mom and Tony are coming next weekend so we and by we I mean Dave super cleaned the shower, I did the high dusting and got a coat of white paint off one of the drawers we are hoping to use for the babies dresser. I don't like the wood color that is underneath but hopefully we can figure something out and still use it! Mom - I'm going to have you take a look at it when you are here and see what you think.
We have another appointment today. I don't think we get to see the baby, but they will check the heartbeat...can't wait to hear that everything is going ok!







Mom these are the tag things I was telling you about. I made 2 for the twins and we just used ribbon and folded it in half...they loved it! As you can see they aren't that straight, but for my first sewing job it isn't too bad!

Yesterday we had this rainbow out our kitchen door!


Cali watching the dog at the house kitty corner to us! She wanted to play too!


And then we had this awesome sunset off our porch!! Gotta love California!


No comments: