Monday, January 10, 2011

Cali's b-day beach day!!

Saturday we took Cali to do one of her favorite things......swim and play at the beach!!! I don't know how she can stand going in the water...it's freeeeezing, but she had fun and got some good exercise!! I can't believe she is 5 already! She still acts like she 2!! I love that she makes us laugh or smile or both everyday....life wouldn't be the same without her!! Thank you to my wonderful husband for getting her for me 5 years ago this valentines day!!

Waiting to open her presents on Friday morning!

let me at em, let me at em!!


She loves taking the wrapping paper off!!



In the truck on the way to the beach!

YEAH...we're here!!! ;-)
Saying Hi to some friends!!

She kept jumping on and off these rocks. I was worried she was going to fall off or slip, but she did fine!!




Throw it, throw it....please!!




Such a happy girl!!






She has always loved the rub down after the beach!!

No comments: