We just had a 6.9 quake hit in Baja, CA. Craziest think I have ever felt! I was in the kitchen at the sink and all of a sudden everything started shaking and moving and then a picture fell....Dave was in the bathroom washing his face and thought I was causing it!!! Then he noticed the mirror and realized what was going on. Cali didn't care...she just couldn't figure out how the picture got on the floor. We didn't stay up stairs...we went down just in case it got worse...we don't know how much our place can take since we are just sitting on a garage. For a second while we were downstairs I felt dizzy and had to sit down...so weird. I never want to feel anything bigger.
Happy Easter to everyone!! Hope you are all enjoying this beautiful day!! We are going over to our neighbors for some ham and fixings!! Yummy, Can't wait!! Miss you all very much!
Lots of Love
Feebs
No comments:
Post a Comment