Monday, November 9, 2009

Weekend Fun!

We had a great weekend hanging out with friends! Friday night we went to dinner at Karl Strauss with Brent and Jenn! I was feeling like banana beer and didn't feel like cooking! It was a short night, but fun!
Saturday we started the morning off right with some mimosa's and Brent's biscuits & gravy!! Thanks again Brent for making us a great breakfasts! After that filling meal...Dave went surfing while I hung out at home with Cali. I did nothing till about 3ish and then started picking up the house a little and getting ready for Heather & Justin to come over! We didn't plan anything out so we just hung out here for a beer and tried to play family feud on Wii, but for some reason the game won't let you play with both remotes...so now we have to go return it. We did play as 1 player team...it's pretty fun, I just wish it worked like it was supposed to! To start our night off we went over to O'Sullivan's for some dinner and drinks! They do have dart boards, but they were having a private party in that area so we hung out and listened to the band and decided to go over to another Irish bar to play shuffle board. Well the place was packed and they had a band set up so they wouldn't let us play...oh well. The guys did play a few games of pool and the place was closing so we came back to our place. The guys played darts while Heather and I played some guitar hero! We had such an awesome time! Thanks to Heather and Justin for making the drive up here....It was great to finally hang out!!!
Sunday of course was lay on the couch football day! I was able to finally see a Bears game, but they only played half of it since they were losing so bad. ;-( We also did some catch up on our shows and went to bed way early! Can't wait to do it all again this weekend!!!










This is the start of the pictures when I asked Brent to take a pic of us girls!

Dave did this on purpose!
Boys!
Jenn thought he was going to do it again!
And finally we got it!


Cali watching Sunday Football with us!!! ;-)

No comments: