Monday, October 5, 2009

Miramar Air Show!

So Friday morning my friend Aaron emailed me to see if I wanted to go to the Air Show!! He had 2 free tickets! I have never been, Dave wasn't too interested in going and he had to work so I asked Jenn if she'd like to come!!! My boring Friday was turning into an awesome one! I thought it was super cool. My favorite part was when the Jet Truck raced the Red Bull warplane!! and to my own surprise it was a really close race....I think the plane only won by a nose!!! or they called it a tie!! Thanks again Aaron for the great tickets....I had a blast! I'm so glad I was able to see this...another thing of the "list"!


"Fat Albert" Right as we walked in he was sitting!
So they had planes every where that you could go in and check out..this one you could walk right through!
A HUGE gun!
The plane that no one has to be in to fly.....so crazy that they have something like this already!

The Golden Knights Parachute Team
Another Plane we went in!

View from the top of the stairs to get into the plane!


Another Parachute Guy!
They did an Assault Demo....Not sure the names of any of these planes

Sea Knight!
Soldiers on the ground!
Super Stallion carrying a Hummer Truck!






Me and Jenn
"Red Bull" plane
The "Shock Wave" Jet truck!!! It can get to 300 mph or more!!!
Sean Tucker "Oracle Challenger"

F16 Fighting Falcon

Heritage Flight - F16 Fighting Falcon with P-51 Mustang
Coolest Helicopter - Red Bull Helo Pilot!! It goes upside down, flips over backwards and does a bunch of other crazy things!! So cool to see!

The Patriots - L-39 Jets!!

Av-8B Harrier! This thing can take off and land vertically....it was just hovering when I took this shot!
"Fat Albert"
The Blue Angels!




Me, Aaron, Jenn!

No comments: