Monday, June 1, 2009

"B" party Cali style!!!

Thank you Heather, Kelli, Kelly, Sheri, and Malana for setting up an awesome party! I had a great time! It's exactly what I wanted to do!! And a special Thanks to Malana for doing all the driving....you were a life saver!!! ;-) Once I get the pictures developed from the 35 mm I'll post those too!!
The afternoon started with Sher, Kelli and Kelly taking me to lunch! Thank you girls so much ;-) We had some great food to get ready for a night of drinking!!! Came back and hung out at my place waiting for Heather and Malana!!! Did some present opening and headed to my first surprise.......Longshadow Ranch winery!! So fun and great music! Then we headed to a bar with some line dancing, and bull riding!!! I didn't get on the bull b/c I was afraid of hurting myself but it was fun to watch everyone else!!! All and all it was an amazing night!! Had a BLAST!
Enjoy the pictures!! Hugs XOXOX

















































No comments: