Monday, January 19, 2009

Another beautiful Jan weekend!

I know all you guys in Chicago are going to hate this, but we had another BEAUTIFUL weekend here in California! Saturday morning Cali and I went surfing with Dave. I took her for a long walk up and back down the beach, then we just chilled in the back of the truck waiting for Dave! Cali is so funny when she knows she came with both of us, but didn't see where the other went. Cali and I left the truck and started our walk so she wasn't able to see where Dave was going and when we got back every time she saw a guy in a wet suit she thought it was him! I think she just wanted to make sure we didn't leave without him! ;-)
Then Saturday around 1ish we had a beach party in Coronado! It was so nice and empty. This is the only beach you can still drink on, so our friend Kelli had her birthday party there!!! We will see how long it lasts before they stop the drinking there too! For now you can only drink there from Oct to March. Hopefully they keep it that way! ;-)
Hope you all enjoyed your weekend and have today off. Dave does so Paul and Kelli are coming by to hang out and then go to pizza port for lunch! ;-) Miss ya











No comments: