Monday, December 8, 2008
Strong Ale Fest 08
Saturday we went to the beer fest in downtown Carlsbad at Pizza Port. I'm not a big dark beer drinker, but I did find one that I liked....it was number 66! ;-) It was $25, you got a glass, 8 tickets, and a list of about 80 some beers. Instead of ordering by beer name you ordered by number so for all of us that were there we got to know the beers by there number. It kinda stinks cuz if you lost the list you have no idea what beer you are drinking! We had a great time, and met some cool people. We hung out with a family that was there celebrated Ted's 90th birthday. I wish I would of gotten a picture with him, with my camera, but this man was awesome! He was going around and bringing all the cute girls over to say hi to his family and have his picture taken with him. His whole family was so nice and one of the guys that Dave talked to had all these in's in Hawaii!!! He's been there like 10 times so he told Dave all the cool places to go. A few of which he hasn't told me about so hopefully I get a cool surprise while we are there!!! They come to the fest every year so we will be looking for them again next year!



Dave, Adam, Me, Tristin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment