What a crazy week....I'm so glad it is almost over. I am stuck answering the phones at my work for today b/c the receptionist has the day off. Booooo ;-( I don't know about anyone else, but our company has gone through a lot of changes the past week and a half. We have let go 6 people and the feel around here is crazy. No one really knows what to think or what to do. Our best sales person just gave her notice a few days ago, and the really bad part is she is going to be working for our competition....not good at all. Then another really good sales person is moving back to her home town with her husband. So that's two more people that will be gone soon. Dave and I have talked as things have changed and as of right now I'm going to stick it out and see what happens. Hopefully the really, really tight spot we are in now will be in the past in a few months. All I can do is hope....
Wedding update.....as i posted a few days ago we got our Save The Date cards. I was going to send them out in May, but I'm going to wait till after Dave's Sister's Wedding at the end of June. So you all should see them sometime in July. My mom will be here in a few weeks to go dress shopping with me...I can't wait.
Nothing really planned for this weekend. Dave is taking me to dinner and a movie tonight. Tomorrow we will probably start doing some clean up of our place and the outside so it's nice and pretty when my mom gets here. Maybe going to a friends to see if we can make gummy bear shots. ( we were at a bar last weekend and they had them and we think we know how they made them!!) It's going to be in the high 80's this weekend so we will probably go to the beach one day too!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Miss you! ;-)
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment