Sunday, February 3, 2008

GO GIANTS!

Super Bowl Sunday.......Giants vs Patriots. Who are you for? Even though the Patriots are favored to win the Giants are going to kick butt! ;-)
Dave and I are going to a friends house around 1 to start the party. I made Connie's chili, which Connie I have to tell you the food processor is awesome! It made everything so much easier and the chili turned out the best I've made it yet! Can't wait to have some today!
And thanks to Mom we have numbers to hopefully win some money! I have giants 9, patriots 0 and Dave got giants 0, patriots 1. Of course he got the better numbers, but if we are lucky we will hopefully win some money!
And if you are not into football I hope you at least watch for the best part, the commercials. I love the Bud Light ones! ;-)
GO GIANTS! ;-)

No comments: